As of today, the following inns will be impacted by the new local restrictions put in place across the North East:
– The Kingslodge Inn
– The Seaton Lane Inn
– The Amble Inn
– The Commissioners Quay Inn
– The Hog’s Head Inn
– The Bamburgh Castle Inn
– The Lindisfarne Inn
We shall be implementing the following changes:
– All aforementioned inns will now be closing their doors at 10 pm. Last orders will be 9:30 pm and we request all guests help us adhere to this rule by leaving in a timely fashion by 10 pm – this includes residents who are staying overnight.
– Guests must only join us with people from their household or support bubble.
– Residents sharing a room must be from the same household.
– Only table service will be available. Although we had largely implemented this rule already across our inns, this will now include breakfast and Sunday Carvery.
All of our inns are still open and welcoming guests, whilst following our already implemented safety protocols to ensure your’s and our staff’s safety. We request all guests comply with Track & Trace on arrival. Click here to see the 10 steps we have implemented across our inns to ensure staff and guest safety. If you have any questions or queries about how this may affect your booking, please don’t hesitate to call us on 0191 5803610 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.