Rooms at The Seaburn Inn
Settle down for a comfortable night’s sleep in one of The Seaburn Inn’s newly built en-suite bedrooms with superior rooms boasting outstanding views of the North Sea.
If you’re heading for a seaside break in the north-east, you’ve got lots of options in terms of location, but one particular area that we love is Sunderland. With fantastic beaches to explore, as well as an action-packed city centre to experience, the area is a real hidden gem on the north-east coast and is the ideal place to spend a little bit of time relaxing and unwinding. The Seaburn Inn is one of our beautiful locations, boasting a number of modern en-suite bedrooms and stunning views of the North Sea that are sure to help you feel like you’re in paradise, if only for a weekend.
Looking for an alternative to hotel accommodation in Sunderland? Nothing beats a pub stay away and The Seaburn Inn’s contemporary new en-suite bedrooms will be just the place to stay after exploring Sunderland’s many attractions, or for relaxing in after a day on the beach. For the best seat in the house, book a superior seafront room and have your own balcony overlooking the sea.
Visiting Sunderland with your family or household bubble? The Seaburn Inn has excellent family accommodation with spacious rooms, quality bunk beds and connecting room options.
Choose from king size double or twin room options, with family suites and designated dog friendly room options. Fully accessible rooms suitable for wheelchair users are also available.
Dog-friendly rooms are available, subject to a pet supplement of £10 per dog, per night.
Guest check in is from 3pm until 11pm and check out is from 7.30am until 10.30am.
Click here to view our booking terms and conditions
Please note: A non-smoking policy operates in all of our bedrooms, bar and dining area. Designated outdoor smoking areas are available.
A complimentary full English breakfast is included in room rates (unless specified when booking).
Please note, images showcase room types as accurately as possible, however rooms do slightly vary. Contact our central reservations team on 0191 580 3610 for more information.
In your room:
- Freeview television with radio channels
- Free WiFi
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
Our spacious twin rooms are perfect to share with two comfy single beds and a wide range of facilities, including our complimentary sleep kits, free WiFi, flat screen TV and tea & coffee making facilities.Book now
Comfortable en suite double rooms with a king-size bed and a wide range of facilities, including our complimentary sleep kits, free WiFi, flat-screen TV, and tea & coffee making facilities.Book now
Perfect for family getaways, our family rooms have king sized double beds or twin beds, plus bunk beds for your little ones. Enjoy complimentary sleep kits, free WiFi, flat-screen TV and tea & coffee making facilities.Book now
Balcony Sea View Rooms
Enjoy spectacular sea views from your own balcony! These spacious rooms come with a King size bed (can be twinned on request) and en-suite bathrooms. You'll also enjoy our additional little extras such as our complimentary sleep kits, free WiFi, flat-screen TV and tea & coffee making facilities.book now
Our Accessible Rooms are spacious rooms with either a King Size Double or Twin Beds, and an en-suite bathroom with an accessible bath. Enjoy complimentary sleep kits, free WiFi, flat-screen TV and tea & coffee making facilities. Our inn also has a lift for your convenience. Please call our friendly team on 0191 5803610 to book an accessible room.
Despite our modern room decor, we don’t lose sight of our rustic roots, giving you the charm and warmth of a countryside inn in a prime location that’s perfect for exploring the seaside. The Seaburn Inn has been built to the highest specifications, giving our visitors a light, bright room to use as their holiday base, complete with all of the modern amenities that are a joy to experience. No matter whether you’re looking for a location for a quick night away or a comfortable weekend of bliss, The Seaburn Inn has everything you could need and more with our room, pub, and restaurant combination.
The Seaburn Inn looks to cater to every type of guest – from couples looking for a romantic escape in the north to families searching for a fun-filled weekend away from home, we’ve got rooms to suit each and every person who passes through our doors. To get started with booking your weekend break by the sea in Sunderland, you can get in touch with a member of our friendly team online today to discuss options, or book a room directly through our online booking service!
View our restaurant
Our delicious homemade food is freshly cooked to order and served all day, every day from 7.30am until 9.00pm.
What’s on offer at The Seaburn Inn?
The Seaburn Inn brings everything you could possibly ask for when you’re on the search for the perfect pub with a room. There are a variety of room sizes available, plenty of food options to keep you going, and we’re even dog-friendly, meaning you’ll be able to bring your pets along for your trip too! Here are a few of the standout features of the accommodation at The Seaburn Inn:
- A top-class restaurant just downstairs! When you’re feeling peckish, you’ll never have to venture too far for food when you’re staying here at The Seaburn Inn. Our fantastic restaurant runs a full service throughout the day, serving tasty breakfasts, exquisite lunches, and indulgent dinners from 7:30 until 21:00. Breakfast is included with most of our rooms too, ensuring that you get the most important meal of the day each morning.
- Dog-friendly rooms are available at our pub! We’ve all been there – you’re looking to book a lovely trip away for the weekend but have had to cancel as you’re unable to find someone to look after your dog. It’s a tough thing to manage and can often lead to us missing out on those spontaneous trips that we’d love to take. At The Seaburn Inn, that’s not something you’ll ever have to worry about, as our rooms are completely dog-friendly, meaning your well-behaved canines are more than welcome to join you on your stay!
- Parking is free at The Seaburn Inn. One of the biggest worries that you might have when booking a weekend away is finding somewhere to park; you’ll usually be travelling during a peak season, such as the spring or summer, and this can put higher demands on the available parking in your chosen destination. As a guest at The Seaburn inn, we’ve got you covered – we offer free parking to all of our guests in our very own guest car park just outside of the pub.
- Accessibility is one of our top priorities. Here at The Seaburn Inn, we strive to give each of our guests the best possible experience, which is why we’ve ensured that accessibility has been considered at every stage of our redevelopment. If you have accessibility issues and would like to check the availability of our Accessible Rooms, which feature accessible baths and lift transport, you can browse these on our booking page, or alternatively get in touch with a member of our team if you’d like to discuss any specific requests or requirements.
If you’d like to check out some other superb pub and accommodation locations outside of Sunderland, you’re in luck; we’ve got a number of pubs with rooms across the North in locations to suit each type of domestic holidaymaker, so be sure to have a look today! If you’d like to stay in the north, why not take a look at our wonderful Berwick upon Tweed and Amble pubs and rooms; they’re two of our most popular destinations and offer travellers an idyllic getaway that’s just a few hours away from the major cities! Alternatively, our Lake District locations provide travellers with some of the best views and experiences that the UK countryside has to offer – if you’re an avid walker or climber, there are plenty of exciting trails to trek along in the Lake District, or if you’d prefer something a little less strenuous, the pubs, such as The Ambleside Inn and The Waterhead Inn, are a joy to behold too!