Senior Accounts Assistant - Reconciliation
Come and join our finance department, working in a close-knit team. The company is expanding and as such we need more brilliant people to join our team.
We are looking for someone to manage aspects of the balance sheet, playing a key role in controlling the risks within it.
The role will involve:
- Updating, reviewing, and maintaining the fixed asset register across all companies, as well as looking into implementation of a digital solution
- Production of group VAT returns
- Reconciling acquisition Balance Sheets as we purchase new sites
- Managing one member of the team to complete these tasks
- Wages analysis between the weekly KPI reports and the Management accounts
- Assisting the production of the Monthly Management accounts
- Various other balance sheet account reconciliations as needed
- Problem solving when variances arise
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Accounting knowledge
- AAT/CIMA/ACCA or an equivalent qualification, with hands on experience
- Good communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and problem solve
- Reconciliation experience
- Organised and manage time well
- Friendly and approachable manner
- Knowledge of Sage 200
This is a full time role, working Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm. It is working in our Head Office in Alnwick, with a salary between £23-£28k , dependent on experience.
Please apply by sending your CV and covering letter to [email protected] or call us on 0191 605 3334 for more information.