The company is expanding and as such we need more brilliant people to join our team.
Reports to: Rooms Director
Location: HO Alnwick, Northumberland – flexible or home working options available
The Inn Collection Group, voted best employer 2019 and 2020 at the National Publican Awards, needs an experienced Revenue Manager to assist with this rapidly growing collection of inns.
The group currently operates nearly 1000 rooms across 26 sites and is adding to this at pace with the expansion and refurbishment of existing sites and the acquisition of new sites.
This is a great opportunity to join a close-knit, busy team that pride themselves on their impeccable service levels and who are willing to always go that extra mile.
Purpose of job
To revenue manage a portfolio of sites in the estate, managing pricing, distribution and promotional activity for those sites. Collaborating with the wider revenue team and ICG colleagues to drive group revenue initiatives.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Yield management of a portfolio of properties within the estate to exceed budget
- Manage systems PMS, Channel Manager and booking engine
- Manage all contracted distribution channels for these properties
- Develop campaigns, seasonal promotions, upsells and vouchers to target additional revenue opportunities
- Manage group and corporate rate requests for these properties
- Assist with onboarding of new sites
Shared Team Accountabilities
- Working with the Rooms Director to develop and constantly review KPI’s to deliver exceptional performance within the Revenue Team.
- Collaborate with members of the Inn Collection team seeking to promote the business and business opportunities
Key Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Revenue Management role
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Understanding of distribution channels, OTA management and connectivity
- Experience of Guestline PMS an advantage
- Multi-property experience an advantage
- Experience of Ideas RMS an advantage
- Commercially astute with a desire to exceed budget expectation
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with both on-site Management teams and Senior Management.
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team, sharing knowledge and best practice with colleagues
- Excellent written and verbal English.
- Ability to manage workload and work to tight deadlines.
Want to apply? Email [email protected] with your CV and covering letter.