We are looking for an experienced Revenue Manager to assist with our rapidly growing collection of inns.
Due to further expansion, The Inn Collection Group is searching for another experienced Revenue Manager to join our team.
The group currently has 20 sites and is adding to this at pace with the expansion and refurbishment of existing sites and the acquisition of new sites.
This is a great opportunity to join a close-knit, busy team who pride themselves on their impeccable service levels and who are willing to always go that extra mile.
Reporting to the Rooms Director, this role will include:
- Yield management of a portfolio of properties within the estate to exceed budget
- Manage systems PMS, channel manager and booking engine
- Manage all contracted distribution channels for these properties
- Manage group and corporate rate requests for these properties
- Assist with onboarding of new sites
- Assist with roll out of RMS system
Your key attributes:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Revenue Management role
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Understanding of distribution channels, OTA management and connectivity
- Experience of Guestline PMS an advantage
- Multi-property experience an advantage
In return, we offer a competitive salary package and great career prospects.
- Commercially astute with a desire to exceed budget expectation
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with both on-site Management teams and Senior Management.
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team, sharing knowledge and best practice with colleagues
- Excellent written and verbal English.
- Ability to manage workload and work to tight deadlines.
The salary for this position is depending on experience. The position is full time, permanent and holiday is based on a 5-day working week.
Head office is Alnwick, Northumberland but role could be home based. Flexibility to travel to head office and sites in the North of England on a regular basis is key. All travel expenses covered.
Benefits include Pension and 33 days annual leave including Bank Holidays.
Applications should be sent to Kate Bentley, Rooms Director at [email protected] .
The closing date for applications with full C.V. is 15 May 2021.