Purchase Ledger Administrator
The company is expanding and as such we need more brilliant people to join our team.
The opportunity has arisen to come and join our finance department, working as part of a close knit team, helping to manage the 30+ sites we now own.
- Processing of both electronic & manual invoices
- Processing staff expenses and company credit cards
- Solve queries on invoices and orders.
- Reconcile supplier statements and resolve any resulting queries & discrepancies which may arise with missing or held invoices.
- Create and send payment runs.
- Deal with e-mail queries from internal staff and suppliers.
- Communicate within the team to resolve queries efficiently.
- Support team members with workload during time of absence and peak periods, to ensure business needs are met.
- Previous purchase ledger or accounting experience required.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Required
- Experience with Sage 200 would be helpful but not essential.
- 25 days holiday (excl. bank holidays), plus an extra paid holiday in month of your birthday
- 50% off food in any of our Inns for up to 6 people
- £1 bed and breakfast in any of our Inns during January, February or March
- 1/3 off room bookings all year round
This position would ideally be for someone wanting a full time position (35 hour working week), but we are open to discussion for the right candidate. It is working in our Head Office in Alnwick, but with the option of some home working.