Local Marketing & Communications Executive
We are looking for someone to join our fast-paced, exciting marketing team at head office.
The Inn Collection Group is one of the leading lights in UK hospitality. Our award-winning company has a superb portfolio of pubs with rooms in wow-factor locations.
We’re looking for a dynamic, proactive Local Marketing & Communications Executive to join our dream Marketing team. This is a fast-paced role suitable for a confident, creative and enthusiastic professional. This role requires a natural networker who can build relationships with colleagues, the media, trade associations and the local community to raise the profile of The Inn Collection Group at a local, regional and national level. They must have the ability to think creatively to plan and deliver exciting marketing and communication strategies that add value to our KPIs and strategic aims. They must have outstanding copywriting skills for a range of on and offline written content. The ability to work autonomously and within a team is essential. This role will be Head Office based but will require regular travel across the North of England.
- Work with the Senior Management and Marketing team to fulfil group KPIs
- Initiate site-specific or regional marketing initiatives to meet KPIs
- Support national marketing campaigns to drive local engagement
- Prepare ICG press releases, have an eye for national and regional stories and develop a strong media network
- Produce engaging web content underpinned with solid SEO understanding
- Engage with local communities to promote our CSR initiatives, in particular our ‘Give-Inn Back’ campaign
- Assist in the planning of events including new site openings
- In-depth report monthly to marketing manager to include statistical analysis and coverage.
- Degree in Marketing, PR or relevant subject
- Excellent verbal, written and communications skills with strong attention to detail and proof-reading skills, whilst keeping a creative flair
- Be a confident and engaging communicator with a real eye for a story
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a similar role
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously creating new opportunities
- Open to feedback
- Keen reader of news and current affairs and hungry to keep up to date with relevant trends
- Organised team player who is a self-starter, ambitious and committed, with the confidence and aptitude to build and nurture a network of media and industry contacts.
- £24-£28k – dependant on experience
- Flexible working Monday – Friday, with work from home opportunities
- Position is full-time, although part-time applicants with the right experience will be considered
- HO based in Benton, Newcastle; however you will be required to travel and stay at inns across the North frequently
- Onsite parking
- Fantastic staff discount across stays and dining at all our sites
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + your birthday off too!
Apply today! Send your CV to [email protected].