Head Chef at The Seaburn Inn
We're looking for a Head Chef at our newest inn!
We are looking for a Head Chef, for the brand new The Seaburn Inn, Seaburn.
As Head Chef you will be responsible for setting up, recruiting, planning for and running a very busy kitchen. You must be hands on in leading the team, overseeing the whole kitchen operation and ensuring your team delivers the best food quality with pace and passion. You will be involved in and responsible for every aspect of managing the kitchen, from preparing dishes using fresh ingredients, ordering and managing stock levels, to maintaining high and consistent standards, to deliver quality, to inspire, motivate, train and develop your team.
The successful candidate will:
• Hold the relevant food safety certificates.
• Overall responsibility for the daily operations in a kitchen running an all-day food operation from 07:30 to 21:00.
• Report to the General Manager and work within the Company parameters.
• Display strong leadership skills and stay calm under pressure.
• Recruit, train and retain an all-new team.
• Produce menus and new dishes including allergen lists, dietary specific menus and calorie counts.
• Liaise with bar and restaurant management, waiting staff and suppliers.
• Deliver a 5* FHRS score utilising Company paperwork to ensure compliance with relevant legislation.
• Deliver expected profit margins on food and cost menus/ dishes accordingly.
The salary for this position is depending on experience. The position is full time, permanent and holiday entitlement is based on a 5-day working week.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected] by 31st March 2021.