Group Compliance Manager
We are searching for a Group Compliance Manager to join our expanding team.
We are searching for a diligent and professional Compliance Manager to join our dynamic fast paced management team. You will be responsible for ensuring our business operations and procedures comply with the various levels of legal regulations and internal policies.
In this position, you will perform a range of duties including evaluating all current and new compliance regulations, reviewing company processes, perform regular audits and lead training sessions.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, with in-depth knowledge of the latest industry procedures and regulations.
Initially, you will report directly into the Managing Director of the Group and this line of reporting will subsequently be handed over to the Operations Director.
- Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies in all Health & Safety, Fire Safety, Food Safety, environmental, legal, quality, and ethical policies
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
- Revise procedures, reports, etc. periodically to identify hidden or potential risks or non-conformity issues
- Draft, modify and implement company policies
- Collaborate with corporate councils and HR departments to monitor enforcement of standards and regulations
- Assess the business’s future ventures to identify possible compliance risks
- Review the work of colleagues when necessary to identify compliance issues
- Provide advice, training and development when required
- Keep up to date with regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control
- Liaise with senior management to report on company compliance status and recommend effective improvements
- Perform compliance audits and visits throughout the group to ensure company procedures are being conformed
- Supervise external compliance officers from local authorities and insurers
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a compliance manager/officer, a similar or related position
- Strong knowledge of industry processes and regulations
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- An analytical mindset with excellent organisational skills
- Holds Certification in Health & Safety, Food Safety, and Fire Safety
The successful candidate will receive a full-time permanent position with a salary of £35k per annum, company car, laptop, and mobile phone allowance, plus 33 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
To apply please send your C.V and a covering letter to [email protected]