General Manager at The Temperance Inn
The Temperance Inn is set to open this August after an extensive refurb and we’re looking for a General Manager to lead our team there. This inn will be a slightly different concept to our usual offering, to provide an exciting diverse offer to that of our sister Inn along the street.
With a high street position in the bustling honey pot town of Ambleside, we are targeting a grab & go, street food vibe offering with all year al fresco dining on the proposed rear terrace.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will have a strong focus on the delivery of exceptional guest care, as well as the commercial performance of the business. You will establish, train, and nurture the new & existing team and be part of something very special from the off with a fully refurbished, bustling business.
As a driven, enthusiastic, and experienced Manager you will develop your knowledge of the local market to achieve sales in a competitive environment, maximising on revenue, managing occupancy, and driving growth in the food and beverage side of the business.
You will be an ambassador for the guest journey and ensure ICG values and service behaviours are delivered consistently and expertly in a professional and friendly environment.
The successful candidate will:
- Be highly motivated with a focus on customer service.
- Have a strong food background and hospitality will be at the forefront of their demeanour.
- Create, review, and implement business procedures.
- Manage financial budgets.
- Attend meetings, trainings, seminars, and conferences.
- Hold a valid Personal License.
- Manage company property such as cars, telecommunication devices and laptops.
- Handle business procurements.
- Understand P&L accounts including labour planning.
- Take care of company expenditure and bills.
- Be able to lead, hire, train, assess, manage, and motivate staff.
Closing date: 18th April 2021.
Applications: Click here.