Designate Manager Position
Due to the company’s on-going expansion, we are currently looking for Designate Managers across our estate.
The perfect opportunity has arisen to come into an existing The Inn Collection Group site, get a solid understanding of our operating systems and procedures before becoming a General Manager in one of our newly acquired or built sites.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will have a strong focus on the delivery of exceptional guest care, as well as the commercial performance of the business. You will become an ICG ambassador who can work with and re-train existing teams on the use of our systems and procedures.
As a driven, enthusiastic and experienced Manager you will develop your knowledge of the local market to achieve sales in a competitive environment, maximising on revenue, managing occupancy and driving growth in the food and beverage side of the business. You will be an ambassador for the guest journey and ensure ICG values and service behaviours are delivered consistently and expertly in a professional and friendly environment.
The successful candidate will:
- Be highly motivated with a focus on customer service.
- Have a strong food background and hospitality will be at the forefront of their demeanour.
- Create, review and implement business procedures.
- Manage financial budgets.
- Attend meetings, trainings, seminars and conferences.
- Holding a valid Personal License, would be ideal but this could be arranged for the right candidate.
- Manage company property such as cars, telecommunication devices and laptops.
- Handle business procurements.
- Have an understanding of P&L accounts including labour planning.
- Take care of company expenditure and bills.
- Be able to lead, hire, train, assess, manage and motivate staff.
The applicant must be flexible on location and willing to work away from home.
The position is full time and holiday entitlement is based on a 5-day working week.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Applications should be sent to [email protected] with a cover letter stating why and what you would bring to the role including an up-to-date C.V. The closing date for applications is 31st December 2020.