Assistant Manager at The King's Head Inn
We have an exciting opportunity for an energetic assistant manager to join our award-winning team at The Kings Head Inn. We take great pride in giving our customers the best possible experience when they step through our doors to eat, drink and sleep.
We’re looking for an Assistant Manager who is a motivated, self-starter and who takes pride in everything they do and delivers outstanding customer service at all times. Ideally, you will be from a hospitality background, have a proven understanding of leading a busy shift and actively directing the team, but we value your attitude and character as much as your experience.
You will need to lead by example and inspire and motivate others to deliver to a consistently high standard and be passionate about delivering an outstanding customer experience and strive to deliver a consistently high-quality product with great service at every contact point.
The Assistant Manager role includes:
– Support the general manager to achieve efficiency and economy of all aspects of our operations including front of house, housekeeping, guest reception, kitchen and bar
– Monitor and respond to customer feedback to ensure customer satisfaction
– Recruiting motivated team members and ensuring they have a friendly and thorough induction
– Maximise food and beverage sales by cross and upselling
– Quality monitoring across the unit, including the reporting and overseeing of any repairs or maintenance
– Additional responsibilities include rota management, banking, training and health and safety
– Carrying out the role of the general manager in their absence
Salary: £22,000 – £25,000 depending upon experience
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
Interested applicants should send an up to date CV and covering letter to [email protected]