Assistant Manager at The Amble Inn
We are looking for an Assistant Manager to join our team to assist the General Manager in improving all aspects of the business at The Amble Inn.
As an Assistant Manager, you will need to be able to demonstrate passion and energy to deputise in the absence of the General Manager and lead the team.
Our Assistant roles are guaranteed to be challenging each day and never, ever dull! If you are hungry for success our training programme ensures our best Assistants Managers get the development they need to take on their first General Manager position.
The successful candidate will:
• Be highly motivated with a focus on customer service.
• Have a strong food background and hospitality will be at the forefront of their demeanour.
• Assist General Manager in their daily duties and running of unit.
• Report to General Manager.
• Demonstrate the ability to manage, motivate and develop a team of staff to achieve Company Standards.
• Take and follow instructions.
• Liaise with Chefs, Hotel Management and Suppliers.
• Stocktake and order.
• Deal with Accounts Management.
The salary for this position is depending on experience.
The position is full time, permanent and holiday entitlement is based on a 5-day working
week. To apply, please send an up to date CV and covering letter to [email protected].