Accounts Assistant – Reconciliation
Come and join our finance department, working in a close-knit team. The company is expanding and as such we need more brilliant people to join our team.
We are looking for someone to manage aspects of the balance sheet, playing a key role in controlling the risks within it. You will report to the Senior Accounts Assistant.
The role will involve:
- Maintaining the fixed asset register across all companies
- Supporting the bank reconciliation process
- Monitoring the intercompany balances and ensuring they balance each month
- Assisting in the production of weekly KPIs
- Various other balance sheet account reconciliations as needed
- Problem solving when variances arise
- Supporting the wider team and organisation as required.
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Accounting knowledge
- Studying towards AAT or equivalent, or with experience in a relevant role
- Good communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and problem solve
- Reconciliation experience
- Organised and manage time well
- Friendly and approachable manner
- Knowledge of Sage 200
This is a full time role, working Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm. It is working in our Head Office in Alnwick, with a salary between £20-£21k , dependent on experience.
Please apply by sending your CV and covering letter to [email protected] or call us on 0191 605 3334 for more information.