We are actively monitoring the current Covid-19 situation and reacting any new rules and guidelines set by the government. The wellbeing of our staff and guests is of the utmost importance to us, and we are committed to providing a safe, secure and enjoyable environment during these unprecedented times. All of our inns are currently open and we are welcoming guests from all areas. We already have a number of new protocols in place to ensure guest and staff safety, however due to the new regulations, these have been updated. Please take note of the following before you visit any of our inns:
- All our inns will close at 10pm. Last orders will be at 9.30pm and we request all guests help us adhere to this rule by leaving in a timely fashion by 10 pm – this includes residents who are staying overnight.
- All guests must wear masks on entering our inns and in all public areas. The only time you do not need to wear a mask is whilst sat at a table.
- All guests must leave their details for Track & Trace. This can be done via our WiFi, or a member of the team will take them manually. They will be stored for 21 days.
- All food and drink orders must be placed at your table. This includes breakfast and Sunday Roast (our inns that usually serve a Carvery will no longer).
- A maximum of six guests may dine with us per booking.
- Social distancing will still be observed throughout our inns.
Northumberland and County Durham specific rules
- Only guests from the same household or support bubble are allowed to visit our inns in this area. This includes all guests, whether they are from the area or the rest of the UK.
These new regulations are law and on the spot fines can be handed out if not being followed. We would like to remind our guests that it is their responsibility to follow them.
With these new rules in place, as well as the already stringent protocols we have set in place since reopening, we’re confident our inns are a safe and secure place for you to visit. To see our 10 Step guide, click here. If you do have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 0191 580 3610 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.